1964 Chevrolet Nova II SS
This is a 1964 Chevrolet Nova II SS with the original GM Butternut Yellow metallic exterior
Second owner of the car since 1964
Classified as an original California car with absolutely no rust whatsoever!
This car is loud, fast and mean, but also such a beautiful 'Cruiser' as well
Currently in 'Turn Key' condition with absolutely no issues too...!
Will put a smile on your face!
- 5.4l 327 Small Block Chevrolet out of an early 1960s Chevrolet Corvette Model
- Small Journal Crank
- Big Cam
- Ported Camel Hump Heads
- Edelbrock Intake Manifold
- Holley 650cfm 4-Barrel Carb
- MSD Distributor & Spark Plug Wires
- Hooker Competition Fender Well Headers
- Dual 12-inch Side Exhaust
- TH350 3-Speed Automatic Transmission
- B&M Pro Ratchet Shift Kit with 8-Ball Style Knob
- Car is Back-Halved
- Fully Tubbed
- Narrowed Ford 9-inch Rearend
- 4-Link Suspension with Adjustable Ladder Bars
- 12.0 Gallon Fuel Cell
- Brand new Mickey Thompson 10-inch Drag Radial Tires with brand new front Tires as well
- Original Cragar Wheels (Highly Valuable)
- Paint has a few chips, but flawless for being original
- Cassette Player with a nice Audio system
- Power Steering
- Interior is in Mint condition
- Real 8-Point Roll Cage Welded into the Frame
- Car runs on 91 Octane Pump Gas
- Small Block runs strong at 420hp to 430hp
- Car's GVW is 2,850 pounds (very light)
And much more...!
Note. This car has won a Trophy at the local 'Classic Car' show. Very beautiful true SS Nova model with less than 5,000 Miles on 327ci 8-Cylinder RWD Gas engine. Clear title in hand!
This is a must see American Classic and everything within works well
Currently located in Torrance, CA.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Stock Number: C169781L1